At Snells Beach Kindergarten, the children have many experiences in the local coastal environment and are passionate about conservation.
Snells Beach Kindergarten is involved with many community facilities and events like trips to the library to see cultural performances, the annual flower show and the Warkworth Santa Parade.
Here at Snells Beach Kindergarten we follow childrens’ interests and extend their learning through activities and events including educational trips to exciting places.
Why Snells Beach Kindergarten?
- Play based programme, children’s interests supported
- Stimulating and challenging outdoor area
- Qualified teachers
- Community involvement including trips out to interesting places
- Wide range of educational experiences offered
- Parent Whānau Group organise social events
- Join our wait list from 2 years old
- Stay and play with a coffee every Friday from 9.30am to 10.30am